We invite you to join us on May 25, 2021 at ‘Biomedica on the move’ where we are taking part virtually in the event "Business Opportunities in Innovative Materials in Life Sciences".
There will be the opportunity to make targeted and time-efficient contacts with visitors from Belgium, Germany, The Netherlands and abroad. Through an online platform, interested parties can present themselves in the run-up to the event with a profile and thus make targeted appointments. The virtual meetings are taking place through an online video communication tool integrated in B2Match, with participants attending them remotely.
Join on May 25th and benefit from:
- four online worshops targeting MDR issues in the morning
- lectures from industry and academia in the afternoon
- presentation of euregional companies about their successful material innovations in the afternoon
- the chance to meet many potential project or business partners in a short time
- the ability to discuss your innovation and collaboration needs in the field of innovative materials in Life Sciences in more detail during 1-on-1 matchmaking meetings
The following sectors/industries are addressed:
- New materials & Nanotech
- Certification & Regulation
- Further supply chain related activites /support services of sectors mentioned above
Biomedica on the move is intended for:
Please note that the number of participants is limited, so register now to secure your place.
The event will be held on May 25, 2021.
There will be two slots for the virtual meetings, with 20 minutes scheduled for each meeting booked.
Slot 1: 9 - 12 o'clock
Slot 2: 13 - 16 o'clock
If you would like to find out more about the products we are showcasing at the event, or would like to arrange a chat with us, please contact Rouzet Agaiby.