We invite you to join us on Wednesday 7th July for the Insights to Impact masterclass: How the NHS Evaluates and Purchases Digital Solutions where Eastern AHSN and a range of subject matter experts will share their expertise and offer insight into to best place your digital innovation in the NHS market.
The masterclass will take place from 9.30am - 12.30pm (gmt+1) and will give you the opportunity to:
- Understand how to design software that can be used as a medical device
- Identify what digital governance you will require in order to ensure your innovation is NHS ready.
- Learn about the digital opportunities in the NHS system for digital technologies
- Hear about the real world experiences of entrepreneurs who have already taken their product into the NHS market
eg Director, David Warwick, will be leading the first webinar: How to develop software as a medical device.
The webinar will cover Software Design for Medical Devices, starting with a quick overview to medical device classification, international standards and the role of IEC 62304. This webinar is intended to look in more detail at some practical applications of the software development processes and what it actually means for the engineers and managers working on the project rather than just trawling through the standards.
- Medical Device Classification & IEC 62304 - a quick refresher
- What makes software development different?
- Software Development
- Software Testing
- Software Updates
- Structuring software development in practise
- How to limit the scope of large software projects?
- Where to draw a boundary around the software components?
- How to maintain flexibility to update without major retesting/resubmission
- Software decomposition of safety critical items
- Software maintenance considerations
- What are the regulators worried about?
- When is a bug not a bug?
Please register now to secure your place.
Wednesday 7th July, 09:30 to 12:15
If you would like to find out more about the products we are showcasing at the event, or would like to arrange a chat with us, please contact Rouzet Agaiby.