eg technology is pleased to join the 2021 Sensors in Medicine virtual conference as an exhibitor.
Sensors in Medicine 2021 - the 9th in this annual series and the 2nd in virtual space - deals specifically with innovative applications in medicine and healthcare. Established biosensor applications in pregnancy testing and diabetes monitoring are now joined by infectious disease, cancer and other diagnostic tests. New Point of Care tests, Linear Flow platforms, Wearable and Implantable biosensors now appear almost daily.
SiM21 seeks to highlight the most innovative advances in biosensor applications in medicine and healthcare. They would like to hear from you if you have developed medical and healthcare biosensor applications, at any stage of development:
- Sensor technology, electrochemical, optical and other methods
- Sensor systems in which biosensors are incorporated such as PoC or microfluidics
- Wearable, implantable or ingestible biosensors
- Early-stage companies seeking partnerships or finance
In addition to a program of invited and contributed presentations, the Conference will include:
- Panel discussions on the future direction of biosensor research and barriers to commercial adoption
- Poster displays of student research, with a competition judged by Conference delegates
- Exhibition of innovative biosensor applications and support organisations
Please register for your place here
Academics, Clinicians, Companies £50 + VAT
Students £20 + VAT
Fees waived for full-time students submitting posters