PROJECT QUALITY ENGINEER
We are seeking a Project Quality Engineer to monitor project trends and support control of project budgets and timescales including documentation of specifications, testing to meet agreed specifications. Support risk management activities and transfer to manufacture of client’s projects. Internal control with monitoring to support the continued improvement of the business management system.
The Project Quality Engineer role at eg technology involves a pivotal role in compliance of our projects with our business management system, ISO 13485 and applicable legislation, standards and regulations. Project Quality Engineering responsibilities include project work, including documentation of specifications, testing to meet agreed specifications, risk management and managing the transfer to manufacture of client’s projects. The role also comprises internal control, monitoring and supporting the continued improvement of the business management system.
There will be significant contact with:
- Our clients during the course of the documentation, testing and technical file creation in projects.
- Manufacturing partners, suppliers and clients during the transfer to manufacture phases.
Internal communications are also key in this role, and include project trend reporting, internal audits and continuous improvement of the business management systems and project control processes. Conducting verification test planning , execution and reporting using the Requirement Management System.
experience and personal attributes:
A logical thinker to manage the ISO 13485 compliance and monitor project trends and support control of project budgets, with a good honours degree in either a technical/engineering/scientific/medical device regulatory or equivalent who can demonstrate:
- A good understanding and experience of working to industry standards in particular to ISO 13485 or ISO 9001.
- A basic understanding of mechanical, electronics and software engineering.
- Experience in creating quality plans, managing project requirement specifications, test plans and records and reports.
- Experienced in conducting, verification planning, testing and reporting with the generation of appropriate documentation, as part of project deliverable.
- Experience in project progress analytics, trend reporting and problem investigation and resolution.
- Experience in compliance to current legislation industry and harmonized standards Ideally MDR and or IVDR including Risk Management.
- Experienced in planning audit schedules and conducting internal and supplier audits and can demonstrate formal auditing training.
- Excellent communication and personal interaction skills.
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer a range of benefits for all of our employees, including:
- 25 days’ annual leave with the opportunity to buy-back additional holiday
- A discretionary profit bonus at the end of our financial year
- Generous matched contribution company pension scheme
- Comprehensive private healthcare benefit scheme
- Life Assurance
- Investment in professional development and learning
- We have a flexible working policy
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme
eg technology is an integrated product design and engineering consultancy. Our engineers are world-class and have the experience and passion to create exceptional products for our clients which not only make it to market but make a genuine impact once there. Our aim is to be the chosen product development company for both our clients and employees.
Although eg technology is an engineering company, our business is really about people. We value and look after everyone who works with us, meaning our staff stay and we establish long-term working relationships with our clients.
The projects that we work on are exciting and interesting, and teamwork is key to our success. Collaboration, contribution and communication throughout the business are key to delivering results, both internally and externally.
Does this sound like the place for you? If so, please send us your application.
Please visit our Careers Section to find out more about eg technology, career development of our staff, the benefits we offer and testimonies of why it is great working with us. Salary will be dependent upon the individual candidate’s expertise and experience. Interviews can commence at the earliest convenience.
You will be directed to eg technology-factorialhr
Please include in your application a covering letter explaining why you would like to work for eg technology, a CV and any supporting information.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
What our staff say...
"Getting to work on cutting edge medical technologies with incredibly bright people makes for a very satisfying career, but the friendly atmosphere and culture here is what really makes eg a fantastic place to work."