We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join eg technology. Please see the job spec below.
eg technology is an integrated product design and engineering consultancy. Our engineers are world-class and have the experience and passion to create exceptional products for our clients which not only make it to market but make a genuine impact once there. Our aim is to be the chosen product development company for both our clients and employees.
Although eg technology is an engineering company, our business is really about people. We value and look after everyone who works with us, meaning our staff stay and we establish long-term working relationships with our clients.
The projects that we work on are exciting and interesting, and teamwork is key to our success. Collaboration, contribution and communication throughout the business are key to delivering results, both internally and externally.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join eg technology. Does this sound like the place for you? If so, please send us your application.
The role and responsibilities:
To lead the successful delivery of projects on time and within budget, whilst ensuring that all relevant parties, including the eg technology Directors, are kept up to date.
Ideal candidate requirements:
- A track record in the planning, control and delivery of product development projects with in-depth experience of one or more phases of the product development process from concept to manufacture.
- Have experience of project management in a regulated environment in which design lifecycles are in accordance with current applicable regulations, industry and / or harmonised standards.
- Demonstrate an ability to track project costs and ideally an understanding of project budgeting and control.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and meeting management skills to co-ordinate project teams, including clients and suppliers, throughout the life of a project.
- Some experience of the development of medical devices, diagnostics and / or laboratory instrumentation would be an advantage.
- A 2:1 or above honours degree in a scientific or engineering discipline.
Please visit our Careers Section to find out more about eg technology, career development of our staff, the benefits we offer and testimonies of why it is great working with us. Salary will be dependent upon the individual candidate’s expertise and experience. Interviews can commence at the earliest convenience.
You will be directed to eg technology-factorialhr
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
What our staff say...
"Getting to work on cutting edge medical technologies with incredibly bright people makes for a very satisfying career, but the friendly atmosphere and culture here is what really makes eg a fantastic place to work."