Not only do we offer a great working atmosphere, flexible working hours, relaxed dress code and a fabulous outdoor space, but we have also put together a really attractive benefits package. Salaries are related to skills and experience for each role.
- Annual profit-related bonus
- Contributory pension scheme - company matched up to 5%
- BUPA private health care
- 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays (with the opportunity to buy an additional 10 days holiday)
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme/company contribution towards a bicycle
- Free parking directly outside the office
We work hard, but we also like to relax and be sociable. Our staff are encouraged to take part in all sorts of activities such as “Cake Thursday” and if there is something special to share it’s done over a team lunch or picnic. Partners are included in the social events at Christmas and in the summer.